Shelburne is a town on the South Shore of Nova Scotia. It has a rich history, a strong arts community, beautiful historic houses, ocean views, parks and trails, friendly people and a big blue harbour as its centerpiece. This place can offer musicians, songwriters, and artists of all types a sanctuary for inspiration and creativity.
Shelburne has an ever-growing local music scene and welcomes new-comers with a warm sense of family. Live music has been motivated by Shelburne’s own theatre and concert space – The Osprey Arts Centre – as well as other local music performance spaces including The Ship’s Galley, The Seadog Saloon and the town’s Guild Hall outside concert space.
HarbourTone Productions is located only a few steps away from Shelburne’s stunning historic Dock Street and waterfront. It’s a great place to take a quick stroll during breaks at the studio and refresh your mind.
Directions to the studio:
Coming from Yarmouth…
– On Highway 103, take Exit 26 by Tim Horton’s.
– Turn left at the next stop sign.
– Follow the road as it turns right around Irving Mainway.
– Continue through town for about 1 km.
– Turn left at King Street.
– HarbourTone is located at “King’s Corner”, the 2nd building on the right. Entrance is on the right hand side facing Water Street.
Coming from Halifax…
– On Highway 103, take Exit 25 by the Oxbow Motel.
– Go about 5 km on the same road until you come to the the centre of town.
– HarbourTone is located at “King’s Corner”, on the corner of King and Mowatt Street. Entrance is on the far side of the building facing Water Street.